Tina Chee leads Cisco Malaysia’s Systems Engineering Team advocating for Cisco in the evolving technology landscape driving digital transformation. Prior to her current role, she was the Channels Director leading Cisco Malaysia’s Channel, Distribution and EcoSystem Partners.
Tina’s 15-year career in Cisco started as a Systems Engineer for Government, GLCs, Oil & Gas with various roles in Channel Partner Management. She started her career as a Technical Support Engineer in Maxis and was in the Service Provider industry for 8 years prior to joining Cisco.
Tina has over 23 years of experience across Service Provider and Enterprise IT roles and graduated on the Dean’s Honor List as a Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
PROF. DR. ROSLAN BIN ISMAIL
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)
PROF. DR. ROSLAN ISMAIL is the former Dean of Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology.
Prior to that, PROF. DR. ROSLAN was the director of Forest Institute of Research Malaysia (FRIM) until 1995 and actively involved in various international agencies and companies, including being the United Nations (UN) Senior Officer from 1995 - 1997. He was appointed as the Director of ASEAN Institute of Forest Management from 1998 - 2001 and a consultant to the WORLD BANK from 2002 - 2005.
Throughout his term as the Dean of UniKL MIIT, PROF. DR. ROSLAN has led UniKL and in particular UniKL MIIT in various international activities which involved strategic collaboration with many renowned university partners and government agencies from South Korea, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, France, Austria and many more.
Among the special projects helmed by him would be:
1) Global Mobilisation Programme (Lecturers, Staff and Students Inbound & Outbound Mobility) since 2009;
2) ESL: Edu-Tourism, a series of customized English-programmes attracting thousands of internationals from Kazakhstan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam to UniKL since 2011;
3) Pre-Korea Programme (a preparatory programme for students who are pursuing their Undergraduate Programme at Korean universities) since 2013;
4) Korean Scholarship opportunities for both Undergraduates and Postgraduate students;
5) KLTEC (Kuala Lumpur IT Undergraduate Exhibition & Conference) since 2015;
It is hardly surprising to know that PROF. DR. ROSLAN is the General Co-Chair for IMCOM, an international conference jointly organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur in collaboration with Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), South Korea since 2013.
Other outstanding details about PROF. DR. ROSLAN ISMAIL is that he is the Honorary Professor at International IT University, Kazakhstan; a Visiting Professor at Semyung University, South Korea as well as one of the contributors for 2007 Nobel Peace Prize awarded to the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC).